Building organization and leadership skills one step at a time.
The Diploma in School Board Administration (DSBA) is designed for Ontario school board professionals who wish to develop and enhance their skills and knowledge of the board's business operations and functions. University of Guelph (UofG) has developed this Diploma in partnership with the Ontario Association of School Business Officials (OASBO).
Upcoming Core Courses
|Operational Resource Management||Winter 2018|
|Communications Management||Spring 2018|
|Introduction to School Board Administration||
|Financing of Education in Ontario||
|Leadership and Ethics||
Upcoming Elective Courses (July 2018)
|Customer Service and Community Relations - PTM||July 9-13, 2018|
|Ontario School Board Governance - ICTM||July 9 - 13, 2018|
|Privacy Protection, Data Security, and Risk Management - IMPA||July 9 - 13, 2018|
|Strategic Leadership and Employee Engagement - FM||July 16 - 20, 2018|
|Healthy Workplaces - DMAS||July 16 - 20, 2018|
|Healthy Workplaces - HRM for SBA||July 16 - 20, 2018|
|Principles of Supply Chain Management - SCM||July 16 - 20. 2018|
What are the benefits?
- Expand your career opportunities and gain a competitive edge
- Enhance your ability to inform and contribute to strategic decisions
- Augment your capacity to lead, manage and optimize business operations
- Build on current knowledge and skills in your business role
Who should participate?
- Individuals seeking to enhance their career potential within school boards
- School business officials
- Principals, Vice-Principals, Superintendents and Directors of Education