Building organization and leadership skills one step at a time.
The Diploma in School Board Administration (DSBA) is designed for Ontario school board professionals who wish to develop and enhance their skills and knowledge of the board's business operations and functions. University of Guelph (UofG) has developed this Diploma in partnership with the Ontario Association of School Business Officials (OASBO).
View the 2016/2017 Program Brochure
Upcoming Core Courses
Upcoming Elective Courses (July 2017)
What are the benefits?
- Expand your career opportunities and gain a competitive edge
- Enhance your ability to inform and contribute to strategic decisions
- Augment your capacity to lead, manage and optimize business operations
- Build on current knowledge and skills in your business role
Who should participate?
- Individuals seeking to enhance their career potential within school boards
- School business officials
- Principals, Vice-Principals, Superintendents and Directors of Education